Universal pump controll by
The Universal Pump Controller (UPC) V1.1 is a control and display unit which
automatically controls up to four variable or single speed pumps. It is designed to be the
heart of a pump control system for lift stations, regulated pressure, and other fluid
pumping applications. The UPC provides built-in pump alternation, pump start time
delay, high and low alarms. It uses most level and pressure sensors as well as backup
float switches in addition to having up to two internal pressure transducers for level and
pressure measurement. The controller automatically detects and uses the sensor type
which is present and working. The UPC provides a combination of digital,analog and communication
inputs as well as outputs that can be isolated as an option. The UPC also includes an
RS-485 and ethernet interface designed to support SCADA systems using a
variety of Modbus based communication devices giving the unit remote data
acquisition, monitoring, and control capability
• Wastewater Pump Station Level Control
• Water and Wastewater Plant Level Control
• Storm Water Level Control
• Liquid Level Control for Tanks
• Holding Pond Level Control
• Most Liquid Level Control Applications
• Controls up to 8 pumps with LS H100 Variable Drive (communication)
• Controls variable and single speed pumps.
• VFD minimum speed adjustment.
• Isolated digital inputs.
• Isolated analog inputs and outputs @ 2 CH AD 0-10 volt /2CH 4-20 mA selectable
• Accepts 2 types of sensors including external level and pressure sensors and floats switches.
• On, Off, High, and Low setpoints adjustable from front panel or remotely via serial port.
• Pumps, sensors, and alarms status indicators on front panel.
• Front panel test knob for simulated level input testing.
• RS-485 port and Ethernet port SCADA communications support.
• Uses latc memory allowing system to retain program software and setpoints during power loss
• Various specific gravities available to accurately measure most liquids.
• Proven software that allows for easy setup and reliability
• Custom software available from factory
• Inside Product XGT Series
solution for your pump controll
Note : launching product 07 nov 2015 in ACE exhibition
ACE 2015 Jatim
Compressor is a device that makes the pressure of gas more high level than current condition. Fristly, converting the electrical energy by a motor then, compresses the gas by mechanical power. Finally, it makes work with the compressed air.
> Reciprocating :
A reciprocating compressor or piston compressor is a positive-displacement compressor that uses piston driven by a crankshaft to deliver gases at high pressure
They are commonly used to replace piston compessor where large volumes of high pressure air are needed, either for large industrial applications or to operate high-power air tools such as jackhammers
> Centrifugal :
Centrifugal compressors, sometimes termed radial compressors, are a sub-class of dynamic axisymmetric work- absorbing turbomachinery.
> Axial :
Axial compressors are rotating,airfoil-based compressor in which the working fluid principally flows parallel to the axis of rotation. This is in contrast with other rotating compressors such as centrifugal, axi-centrifugal and mixed- flow compressors where the air may enter axially but will have a significant radial component on exit.
Machine : Air/oil compressore
Key Function : Screw rotor should be filled with oil and than compressor will be started.Although motor rotate, it cannot compress air because oil is not filled in the screw rotor when compresso start up
Solutions : By using Pre-PID function after proper pressure should be fed back.
4. Applied Product
VSD Inverter IS7 Series
5. Key Function
> Pre-PID :
is useful at screw compressor .In such application should need an oil filled before start,in order to fill the oil into screw compressor after starting drive, Pre-PID will react in the form of open loop.
> Slep and wake-up Function :
Sleep and wake-up function can stop driver’s operation in low weighted load situation.And if the load is restored to a normal situation, drive will restart.This mechanism ultimately brings energy saving result of entire system.
Maximizing Synergies through Change and Innovation
SARANA TRIPANCAMITRA SOLUSINDO
ABOUT PT SARANA TRIMITRA SOLUSINDO
Over the past two decades, the global development
of industrial automation technology has achieved
remarkable progress. This progress has had a direct
and significant impact on the development and
application of industrial automation technology
in Indonesia SARANA TRIMITRA SOLUSINDO (PT STS) was established in Jakarta on 18 August 1998 as a privately-owned company
Specializing in Industrial Automation Systems. In 2000, PT STS was appointed by LS Industrial Systems as an Authorized distributor for Indonesia. LS Industrial Systems (formerly LG Industrial Systems) is a major Korean company engaged in the field of electrical power and automation, with one of its specializations being the manufacture of automation products and the development of automation software. In the provision of automation products, LS Industrial Systems holds the biggest market share in Korea and is further supported by a word-wide distribution network.
Continue reading “STS Surabaya” »